not a care in the world

not a care in the world

Thursday, January 8, 2009

what does age really mean????

OK, I know normally i don't talk about my personal issues on here but oh my gosh.... OK, so I'm 20 and i have a full time job... which right now I'm pulling doubles so I'm there from 830 am to 10 pm if not longer...... now my mom and i got into a car accident the Sunday before Christmas and we are getting our car fixed...

so naturally we got a rental car in the mean time so we have something to drive... well in order to drive the rental car i guess your supposed to be 21... so i can go and buy a new car, i can vote, i can die for my country but i cant drive a stupid rental car..... now in the accident my mom hurt her back so she shouldn't be driving.... so now we have to figure out how to manage me working doubles, my 7 yr old brothers bedtime, and my mom who's not supposed to be driving...... oh my gosh... and its all hertz..... because with Enterprise i would have been able to drive due to the fact that my mom isn't supposed to..... so what am i supposed to do about work??? and what is my mom supposed to do about not driving???? oh these stupid rules make no since....

No comments: