not a care in the world

not a care in the world

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

COME TO THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST AT THE SCUTT MANSION


Come out and join The Joliet Paranormal Society as we investigate the Scutt Mansion on December 17th and the 20th from 6pm till 11pm.

The victorian life museum will be decorated for the christmas season so what better way to get in the holliday spirit than a ghost hunt around the christmas tree.
There is a paypal button on our profile for this event it is right under the profile picture on the left.

Admission is $30.00 and we will meet at the mansion if you have any questions please call the joliet paranormal society at (815) 651-4512

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ll go if I can bring my machete! I have to warn you though, when I get scared I get naked…and it aint pretty!