not a care in the world

not a care in the world

Saturday, August 30, 2008

library books


Have you ever wondered what happened to the library books after the book sale????

Well I've figured it out..... they throw them away....

i know not that big of a deal right???

well think of it this way, you have to pay taxes every year right???

well some of your tax money that you work so hard for is going towards your library's' books.....

never thought of that did you??? its like their throwing your money away.... there is no notice that there are books that didn't sell and if anyone would want to come pick them up is welcome... no instead they throw them out...

And believe me I've seen them first hand and I've literally gone in the dumpsters to get them out, there is no damage, some are even new in the plastic still....

so what is their reasoning to throw them away...??? they just don't need them anymore.... that's the answer i got....

well I've decided that I'm not done with those books they consider garbage....

i have a whole lot of people that love to read and some for whatever reason don't have t.v. so reading is their thing.... I've been taking car load after car loads of book and making my own library.....

if you ever have the need to borrow a book or want to see what they've thrown away feel free to leave m ea comment and ask.... i have no problem sharing...

2 comments:

WhatIfWeAllCared? said...

I'm so glad the library 'gives away' all those beautiful books... I know a lot of shut-ins who appreciate not having to go out in winter to get a good book...

Anonymous said...

we pay for them to throw away... and they don't understand abought wasting money... it's not there money and they don't care.....